Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Liberty Hotel Boston





So I get non stop comments on how great my job must be & great it must be to travel etc. Yes, your right. Its pretty rad and for the most part I do love my job. Hotels do get old but from time to time there are some that are more note worthy than others. When I go back to Boston to New Balance HQ (while I don't stay here $$$$) I always make it a point to grab dinner or a drink at the Liberty Hotel. Imagine if some one bought Alcatraz in San Fran & put in an amazing restaurant & re-worked the jail to be decked out with luxurious elements & spohicated decor. You would get the Liberty Hotel. Built in 1851 & once housed Americans most wanted. Now, re worked in 2001, it houses Americas hip & cool.

The Clink, which is the bar has been left intact, you sit in a cell & have drinks while looking at various celebrities mug shots, its great. the restaurant is really amazing as well, however be forewarned that you may need to brace your AMEX prior to dinner as its going to set you back, but an occasional indulgence never hurt anyone.

on your next trip to bean town, defiantly make some time to stop by the hotel and at least use the restroom!
www.libertyhotel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment